2021 Project Sole Used Shoe Drive and Contest
We are excited to announce our 2021 Project Sole Used Shoe Drive and Contest! In 2019 we collected 2,165 used pairs of shoes to donate to communities in need around the world. This year we have set a goal of 2500 pairs.
Each year we collect used ATHLETIC shoes (NO DRESS SHOES, SANDALS, BOOTS ETC. WILL BE TAKEN THIS YEAR) with at least 50% tread life remaining and no holes in the soles, for our partner organization Project Sole.
Project Sole distributes the shoes we collect to communities in need around the world. You can watch a little more about Project Sole HERE.
Since we are the competitive type, we add a little twist and make the shoe drive a team contest. Here is how it works:
Each Premier player collects used ATHLETIC shoes from family members, friends, neighbors, classmates, teachers, etc. and brings them to our 3v3 Mash-Up.
We will collect shoes at our 3 v 3 Mash-Up on N0vember 13th & 14th at Columbine High School.
ALL SHOES MUST BE TIED TOGETHER AND COUNTED BEFORE DROPPING THEM OFF
- We count the number of shoes brought in from each team and tally them up over the course of the collection.
- The team that brings in the most shoes gets a night out to an NBA game (players and coaches) hosted by a Premier Director.
- This year every player who collects at least 100 pairs of shoes will receive a NIKE Premier HOODIE.
The top high school and middle school player who brings in the most shoes will win:
- Overall 1st Place $100 Dicks Gift Card
- Overall 2nd Place $50 Dicks Gift Card
- Overall 3rd Place $25 Dicks Gift Card
Premier Basketball Club believes that the life lessons learned through participating in youth sports are more important than any of the basketball skills we teach. Through involvement in charitable activities, personal development seminars, and mental skills activities, we seek to help develop our players into well-rounded, resilient, caring and successful adults. To learn more about Personal Development opportunities, click here.
LITTLETON | LAKEWOOD | GOLDEN | ARVADA | HIGHLANDS RANCH | LONE TREE |