JR. EYBL PROGRAM
The Premier Basketball Club Jr. EYBL Program is a sponsored fall & winter program for Premier U14 Girls (8th Grade) and selected U13 girls (7th Grade) at both our Parker, Colorado and JeffCo, Colorado locations, designed and taught by our EYBL Coaching Staff, including Executive Director and U17 EYBL Head Coach Keith Van Horn and U16 EYBL Head Coach Greg Bolding and Development Director Anne Sabatini.
The main purpose of the program is the following:
- Provide hardwood elite player development opportunities with EYBL Coaching Staff for the top 7/8th grade girls in our Parker and JeffCo program.
- Provide our EYBL Coaching Staff the opportunity to work directly and extensively with this age group on the hardwood to integrate them into mamba EYBL coaching philosophies and concepts through skill development sessions, practices, and games.
This program is run in conjunction with player’s existing Premier U13/U14 teams throughout the fall and winter. Games, practices and skill sessions are scheduled in a manner that they do not conflict and players will continue to attend regular team practices and skill sessions.
BENEFITS AND SPONSORSHIP
- Free exclusive EYBL uniform rental for team players
- Free long sleeve shooting/warm-up for all players
- Direct access to proven Premier EYBL coaches
- Opportunity to play with and compete against the best!
CONTACT US BELOW TO INQUIRE ABOUT THE JR. EYBL PROGRAM
We're here for you.
Contact us today!